Read Starlight Over Detrot with me.

The story is about.

Monster attacks. Crime. Illegal hallucinogens made from electric fruit.

They say things didn't use to be like this. They say things were different, before Luna came back 60 years ago, but Detective Hard "Hardy" Boiled of the Detrot Police Department has never known any world other than that demarcated by the seedy streets of his beloved decaying metropolis; a world in which the coroners sing and dance, surveillance bugs have personality disorders, and the Chief of Police is a scarier entity than most of the eldritch things the city attracts.

The grey unicorn who turned up dead outside the posh High Step Hotel seemed like just another case, but her missing horn is the pointy tip of a very large and nasty iceberg. It's up to Hardy and his friends - a rejected monster hunter, a psychic cab driver, and an underground antiques heir - to find out what’s going on in an investigation that promises to stick more than a cupcake into the very eye of Detrot.

Especially if Hardy has anything to say about it.

Additional editing by coandco Sig_Awesome, Hinds, Clint, and Raccoon!
Featured on EQD - 5 Stars!
Cover art by MisterMech (http://mistermech.deviantart.com/)
Now with TVTropes page here! (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/StarlightOverDetrot)

Friday, March 19, 2021

Who was mentioned in the story?



So there will be a Who's Who label for all named beings mentioned. 

I will also have a blog post for them. with searchable labels. 

If I have a picture above the text that means I did my best to create them in an awesome thing! Either in a pony or griffin maker!

Under the pic I might have a favorite quote or a note from TV tropes.

I also plan to have which chapter they are seen.  

What type of creature they are should be a label, along with if they belong to a faction, and any nicknames, including what I call them in my head.

Under the text will be fan art that I am going to try to post from links instead of downloading them.  In this post I am admitting that outside of this crazy little pony NOTHING is mine. Please do not ask me for commissions, unless it is for a computer program. I will be deleting everything asking me for art commissions and not responding to them.

Do you have fan art of somebody? Send me a link/file! 

Did you make your own OC from one of the makers mention?  Drop it in this comment section! 


Made with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bianf.avatars.pony.fantasy


I might make the crew with this instead... but I dont like that you can't change the size of stuff

So maybe not


  • March 15, 1984 was a Thursday
  • Zodiac Sign for this date is: Pisces
  • This date was 13,540 days ago
  • March 15th 2022 is on a Tuesday
  • Someone born on this date is 37 years old
  • If you were born on this date: (AS OF 4/10/2020)

  • You've slept for 4,513 days or 12 years!
  • Your next birthday is 339 days away
  • You've been alive for 324,960 hours
  • You were born on a Thursday in mid March
  • You are 19,497,600 minutes old
  • Your next birthday is on a Tuesday
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Arty

     Act 2, Chapter 7: Executor of the Estate